The White Coffee Pot, Jr., at the juncture of Melancthon Avenue, Bellona Avenue, and York Road in Lutherville.
This Ames Department Store in Catonsville, part of a national organization, was closed in 1992. It was located next to St. Agnes Roman Catholic Church at Route 40 and St. Agnes Lane. The site had been used previously by E.J. Korvette’s, another national retailing chain which disappeared.
A view from 14008 Manor Road.
The property at 2 West Pennsylvania Avenue in Towson when it was Schaefer’s, later Saguaro’s. Over its 40 year history it had been known as Baldwin’s, 2 West, Jade East, Bobby Boyd’s Holligans and The American Cafe.
View south on Emla Avenue from the north side of East Joppa Road and west of Harford Road.
View looking northwest from the Brooklandwood Center towards the site of the Montessori School. Part of a series by Clement D Erhardt Jr. for the Peoples’ Counsel of Baltimore County, January 1980
West Gate Motor Hotel is at 6401 Baltimore National Pike.
York Road overpass, Towson, looking South to North. Publisher, Date: Charles Mahan, February 9, 1959.
York Road underpass in Cockeysville was built in the 1920s. This view looks south. The underpass was demolished shortly after this picture was taken.
You’re looking at the rear of buildings in the shopping center north of Michael’s Restaurant at 2119 York Road, The shopping center was opposite the Maryland State Fairgrounds. Photographer: Erhardt, Clement D.